Tuesday

HERE'S ME AGAIN!!!


Mom has been so busy with Spring in the garden
that I haven't been able to blog. Now that we have
pictures, I am showing off how well I carry things.
Mom says it's called 'fetch'. I Love to fetch.
I don't just fetch my favorite balls, the felty ones
and the furry ones, I also fetch bottle caps, rolled
up paperballs and small metal things.
Mom says that my fetchingmakes me special. But
she's just teasing. I am just special 'cuz I'm me!
I have so much fun in the garden with mom and
the out doors kitties. The dogs over the high
places bark when we come out. At first they
didn't bother me cause I am used to Kiri barking
at Auntie Aine's, but these dogs bark like they
don't like me and are mean. Sometimes they
jump at the high board between us and slam
into them. I got upset with that and I
jumped back and slammed back! It sure
surprised mom! I want to do everything in
the garden that mom does.
I dig in the dirt with her when she puts green
things in the ground and when she puts
green things into pots, I take them out and
roll the pots around. We have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?