Thursday

SPRING WAS SPRUNG ON ME

The front way to our house feels all clean on my paw pads and looks so pretty now that Mom has swept, washed and fancied everything. She has also brought a swirly green thing from the backyard to sit up front in the lavender. Mom says it's a garden snail and that it's name is Spring. She says that Spring has real life and has a real job watching over and reporting on the living things in the garden in her own blog. That made me feel sad. I don't want anything but me and Mom to have blogs because we share special. I wanted to pee on Spring, but Mom stopped me and then Mom brought me nose to nose with Spring and I did feel her life shivering inside that metal! Mom then explained that Spring has a job while my blog was for me only. I felt better.

1 comment:

  1. Love Rexy's whymsical stories...He so sweet & loving. The fact that he's your special boys means alot to this precious baby. He's so spoiled & loved by you it's so wonderful to know how much you care. We had two precious ones and they are with God now waiting for us:) Rexy's adventures keep me smiling.
    Thanks for sharing....cuddles & kisses we love ya! Rext boy. Ana & Andy

    ReplyDelete

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?