Friday

MOM WON'T LET ME PLAY WITH SNAKES!


I found something
like this in the
garden to play with.
He was so much fun!
He curled this way
and that way and
moved in and out of
himself and I kept
pawing and pawing

at him and he kept moving and moving.
Then Mom came along and took him away
from me! I looked around for him, but he
was gone. Then Mom explained that he
was a baby garden snake and that they
can be good for the garden and for me
because he rids the garden of animals
called 'rodents', not to be confused with
our house rats, Blanche & Al. Mom IS
concerned for the tadpoles later when
they become frogs and leave the pond.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek! I would be a lil skeered of him. You are furry brave. Good thing your Mom saw that snake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like to play with snakes too, but our Mommy won't let us, she's skeered of them and makes us stop. Lucky for her we don't see too many of them. They can be dangerous sometimes too so you be careful!

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew
    Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy and Pixie, and Their Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?