Thursday

IN THE GARDEN WITH MOM

I've been helping Mom in the garden.
She digs, and digs, a lot in the earthy
dirt and when she's done, I go and
and digs there too, a lot. I know that
I'm a big help because when I do
this she comes over to me and picks
me up laughing and kisses me and
then puts me down somewhere else.
Then I know that we are done there.
There are so many moving things to
bat at. Some are on the earth and
run and some are in the up off the
earth. I bat things that run and hide
like when I play tag with Sweetie cat.
And some in the up flutter and fly &
I chase. The best is hiding under the
green things and peaking out at Mom.
I pretend that she can't see me, then
I jump out at her and run real fast by.
I don't like being out without Mom so
I watch her real close and when she
goes in I race in before her. I jump
over all the other cats, the inside over
night cats and the out all the time cats.
I don't wait to be asked like Pugsy or
Lucy, I just go like the wind!

1 comment:

  1. It's sure good of you to help your mom out, Rexy! Sounds like you had fun.

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew
    Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy and Pixie, and Their Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?