Wednesday

A NEW ROUTINE

I am in the room where I blog with Al, our rat,

but the other cats are gone. I can still lie on the plant place and look out the window, but Mom won't let me leave. I peed on the floor like I do in the table room. Mom got mad at me. I guess that I don't do a very good job of covering it like I should. When she took me over to the floor and made me look at her and talked to me so strongly and then put me in my piney potty box, I knew that I didn't do a good job of covering, so I ran right over and tried to cover better, but it didn't help. Mom then did a strange thing. She got water coming out of her eyes and loved on me. I do go outside when it is in the warm. Our garden is nice. I talk to Spring. When I am really nervous about going out, Mom puts Lucy cat out with me for company. I like that.

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture! You look like my mama's first cat did!

    ReplyDelete

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?