Wednesday

MOONING THE CAT

WOW!
Mom is featuring me for my Halloween cards to my pet friends.
This is so very kool! I don't know how she did it, but she's been carrying around that little silver boxy thing that spits out a cone and a flash of light. Then she shows me pictures of what she was pointing at. My mom shows me so much really neat stuff. I know that I am not allowed to stay in the outdoors for a long time now after the light is gone. She calls it Halloween time and black cats like me can be in danger-that scared me so I come right away when she calls Rex-y-y-y. I was on the fence one dark time when she had the silvery thing though. Well, bye for now I smell food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy says that I should have comments:
But I don't want to be graded. Are
comments like grades, good or bad?